visit reddingfirst.ccbchurch.com to sign up now. See instruction below for four simple steps to get started.
Log in to Church Community Login
- From our website, www.reddingfirst.org, click on the Directory Plus link on the Main Menu or go directly to reddingfirst.ccbchurch.com.
- If this is your first time to Directory Plus, click “Sign Up” under the log in box. Enter your information, and wait for an activation email with a user name and password.
Update your profile
- Once logged in, on the right, click “Go to my profile”, and make sure your info is up-to-date.
- To update your profile and add a picture, click on “Edit Profile” (under Actions, on the right).
- There is also a tab called “My Fit” that will allow you to choose your spiritual gifts, passions, abilities, and personal style. By selecting your best fit, we can provide opportunities for you to serve that will best fit you.
- For peace of mind, any children, age 12 (or the age threshold you choose) and under will not be visible to the public.
Edit your privacy settings
- From your profile page you will see ���Update privacy” on the right, under Actions. Click there and you can set who sees your information.
- Also under Actions on your profile page, you will see a link to ���Change username/password,” which you can use to personalize your login.
Find groups and people
- Click “Groups” tab along the top of the screen. From here you can search for small groups and serving opportunities.
- Click the “People” tab and search the same way to find friends.